Time and time again, the Thermosafe induction heater wins evaluation studies, for one or more of the following reasons:
- Massive energy savings.
- Very low maintenance.
- Safe – hazardous area certifications.
- Automatic operation, no control required.
- Minimal surface heat losses, hence comfortable working conditions.
- Easy identification of items being heated.
- Heating of individual barrels.
- Space saving.
- Flexible location, easy handling.
- Withstands hose down cleaning
These application notes illustrate just a few of the potential uses:
Sikorsky Helicopters: Heating Jet Fuel
Conducting proving tests for aircraft, include heating flammable fuel in a 55 gallon drum
Merck, Sharp & Dohme: Liquid Medicines
Maintaining viscosity and temperature of Sorbitol in solution.
Dowty Aerospace: Propeller Blades
Manufacturing composite resin propeller blades for aeroplanes and hovercraft.
BOC Special Gases: Gas Cylinders
Pressurised cylinder preparation and cleaning for high purity process gases used in semiconductor industry.
Anglia Oils: Cooking Oils
The manufacture of specialist edible oils requires precise mixing of lecithin and other additives at optimum viscosity.
Toiletry Products: Cosmetics
Blending fragrances into toiletry products and melting out drums of coconut fatty acid raw materials in hose-down or hazardous environments.